Types of Mortgages available in UK
Mortgage Payments vary with changes in base rate
Interest payments fixed for a certain time period
Similar to fixed rate mortgage. States maximum interest rate
Mortgages for those who have difficulty proving income
Mortgage where you only pay interest on loan and do not repay any capital
Non conventional mortgages available in the UK
Borrowing the full cost of the house, with no need for a deposit
Buying a house and sharing the cost
Help for people looking for mortgages with bad credit ratings
Yes, there are some reasons for having a "perpetual mortgage"
Advice on getting best deal from buy to let mortgages
Getting equity from the value of your house.
Standard mortgage with repayment of capital as well as interest payments
Mortgages for business
Other Types of Mortgages in UK
- Base Rate Tracker Mortgages
- Cashback Mortgage
- Flexible Mortgages
- Current Account Mortgage
- Interest Only Mortgage
- Offset Mortgage
- Mortgage Cycling
- Bridging Loans
- Should I make extra monthly payments?
- Should I pay my mortgage faster?
- What will my monthly mortgage payments be?
- UK Home Mortgages - advice about mortgages in the UK
- Top 10 Mortgage Companies in the UK
- Guide to Mortgages for First Time Buyers
- Types of Mortgages at BBC
- Independent Mortgage Advisers
Blog entries on: